Monday 25 May 2009

Sorry for the delay,,,

There's been no post today (I've decided that because I have such insanely busy weekends this is, for the moment, going to be a weekday blog) because I've spent the day helping the lovely Sarah Rees Brennan (whose book I'm hoping to get tomorrow and review this week!) recover her journal posts after they were hacked.

Hacking is a terrible thing, folks. Especially malicious hacking such as this, which seems have had no purpose except to mess things up for Sarah the week before her debut novel comes out. It's sick and sadistic and it makes me angry.

Business on the blog should resume as normal tomorrow - I was going to do an Old Favourite today but that will wait until next Monday now. Tomorrow shall be 'Prep' by Curtis Sittenfeld. Theoretically.

Hope you've all had a good weekend and enjoyed as much sunshine as we did!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment